Somerset Residents Association
Date: November 19th, 2013
Location: South Fish Creek Recreation Complex
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Note: The Somerset Residents Association -SRA- is dedicated to maintain and operate the Somerset Town Square (Waterpark) and the green spaces at the Entranceways to the Somerset Community and it is not related to the Somerset-Bridlewood Community Association
- Somerset Town Square is located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada in the S.W. community of Somerset.
- It was established by Genstar in 1994 and turned over to the Somerset Residents Association (SRA) in 2002.
- Because the land is still owned by the City of Calgary, it is open for public use and cannot be fenced.
- The City maintains the trees and pathways, and provides the SRA with a grant for lawn care.
- The park covers about seven acres.
- It contains: 2 tennis courts, 2 basketball courts (one tween size), 3 children’s playgrounds, waterpark, 6 picnic tables, open green space and public washrooms.
- From Victoria Day to the end of June, the waterpark is open on weekends only. Afterward, it is open daily up until Labour Day.
You can see a satellite view at Google maps.